That's What She Said
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feb. 27, 2012: Well that's great.

Go down

Feb. 27, 2012: Well that's great. Empty Feb. 27, 2012: Well that's great.

Post  Chanely Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 am

This is gonna be short.
Thanks for saying thanks every single time I help you do something. i know it's small, but I'm tired, I don't really want to do anything. Why do you always ask me questions desperately just because you know I'm good at school, then have no reply after I answer you? I am not your freaking answer book, or dictionary. Please try to answer your questions yourself, I'm sure they are not that difficult. I cope with just as much work as you do, and I still manage to do it without asking as many questions. And at least I say thank you with appreciation. I feel like you are just using me. I want to be friends with you, but if you're going to be like this, I don't think it will help. I'm a sensitive person and I wonder if you know that, since you always say that you know me so well. Please, I want to be good friends with you. You're a great person... but don't try to take advantage of me, especially because you know very little about me. I am a pane of thin glass that can break in a second. I notice all the little details. I will love you if you can manage to protect the glass, but one small crack will cause a problem. That's just me. Sorry.
Chanely
Chanely
Admin

Back to top Go down