That's What She Said
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 28th, 2011 - Tired

Go down

March 28th, 2011 - Tired Empty March 28th, 2011 - Tired

Post  Chanely Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Today, I was very tired in the car, but I realized that I really haven't napped in so long. Obviously I can't because of all my work, but also because I won't be able to sleep at night if I do. I just miss the times when I was small, and I stayed home and watched tv the whole day. It sure felt alot longer than now when I spend my entire life on the computer and 12 hours feels like 4... I long for that. Sometimes, I wonder why I seem to have no time to do all my things, yet people like my sister or Diana have so much time to go with them friends or watch tv and stuff. Like how DIana puts so much time into her Pi stuff, and writes on blogs, and watches castle, while all I do is work work work... is it because I get distracted so much? Is it really that severe?

It only goes down from here... if I'm already so stressed and worked out at grade 8, how in the world can I survive the rest of my life... geezus...

Really in need of a break. SUMMER!!!!! but I'll be worrying about grade 9 and exams at that time... ugh... T.T
Chanely
Chanely
Admin

Back to top Go down