That's What She Said
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[2014.03.10] I am just so FRUSTRATED.

Go down

[2014.03.10] I am just so FRUSTRATED. Empty [2014.03.10] I am just so FRUSTRATED.

Post  DianaLu Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 pm

I am so angry because I just want things to be organized and clean and neat and nothing is and I just want to print my papers for school so that I can continue on and stufy and finish this workbook for tomorrow's lab and I just need to print the chapter outlinef or organic chemistry even though I'm about five chapters behind and I just want to find my watch because it's been missing since thursday and I know it's in my room somewhere I heard it beep it's alarm at 9AM one time and I just want to buy the stupid raffle tickets because I want the votes from the first year nursing reps and I just want this formal to be over with because it's no longer going to be exciting because Patrick won't be there and the whole point of going ot the formal was for Patrick so now that he's not going there is no point and my mother doesn't know how to fricken SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT I WANT I said I wanted simple curls and she books an appointment to get my hair professionally done and that's NOT WHAT I WANT AND I AM RUNNING ON ABOUT TWO HOURS OF SLEEP AND I'VE HAD A LONG DAY FULL OF 830AM CLASSES AND TWO HOUR LECTURES AND THREE HOUR WORK SHIFTS UNTIL 9PM AND I JUST WANT TO BE CAUGHT UP IN ALL MY WORK AND BE ABLE TO SLEEP AND RELAX AND NOT BE RUDE TO MOTHER AND

And not be so frustrated.
DianaLu
DianaLu
Admin

http://theghostofwhatusedtobe.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down