That's What She Said
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[2012.04.04] I have no personality.

Go down

[2012.04.04] I have no personality. Empty [2012.04.04] I have no personality.

Post  DianaLu Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Personality - a pattern of feeling, thinking, and acting that is unique to that individual.

A pattern. I have no pattern. I'm random. I mean sure, you could say my pattern is that it's randomized, how I feel or think or whatever, but really?

Some days, I'm calm and relaxed. Some days, I'm so full of energy and happiness. Others, I'm too tired to do anything. And then I get so crazy excited, I do things like sing to my soup before I eat it, only to decide I'm full. Then there are days where I don't care about anything. And when I'm just so mad, everything upsets me, I want everyone to stop talking to me, and I just want to back hand everyone. And then there are days where I'm just, I'm not sad, I'm not happy, I'm just... content.

I mean sure, you could say everyone has these things, that it's perfectly normal. And you know what, it probably is. It just.... I feel like I'm so random, my personality. My mood is unpredictable and you can never assume what it's like.

What's the point of this?

Lol nothing, I just thought it'd be interesting to post.
DianaLu
DianaLu
Admin

http://theghostofwhatusedtobe.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down